If you are interested in having me review your novel please email me here.
Please note: I do not accept monetary compensation for my reviews. I have either bought the book I am reviewing, gotten it out of the library, or received it for free from the publisher. If I have received it from the publisher, I will note that at the top of the review so you know that as you are reading it.
What I Read
I love to read so I am open to all types of books. However, I do read YA and Historical Fiction books most often, followed closely behind by Psychological Thrillers and Mysteries. I am also very open to reviewing Cookbooks! I love to try and share healthy recipes!
- I prefer to read book series in the order they’re published. If you have a book that you would like me to review, but it is not the first one in a series, I would request that you provide me with the other books in the series as well. Exceptions can be made, but I really do prefer to read books in a series, as a series.
- I will place a review for your book on Goodreads as well. If you have other sites that you would like me to post on, please let me know what they are and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- And last but not least, I reserve the right to decline your book review offer.
It usually takes me 1-2 weeks to read and review a book. This amount of time offers me the chance to sit down and read as well as take the time to write the review. When you place your review request, please make sure I have a clear understanding of when you need the book review to be posted so I can make sure that I have the time that your book deserves.
Call me old school, but I do prefer and actual book (hardback or paperback) to an e-book. However, I do have a Kindle, so if you only have an e-book, that’s OK with me.
What I Need from You
When you send me your book review request, please provide me with the following information:
- Your name and email address where I can reach you. Also, let me know how you are associated with the book in question.
- A synopsis that you would like to appear in the book review. If you do not supply one, I will use the listing as it appears on Goodreads or NetGalley.
- The release date of your book (if applicable) as well as when and where you would like the review to appear.
Thank you so muck for considering me for your book review. I look forward to working with you!