Hello Authors and Publicists!
If you are interested in having me review or promote your book please fill out the form below or email me here.
Please note: I do not accept monetary compensation for my reviews. I have either bought the book I am reviewing, gotten it out of the library, or received it for free from the publisher. If I have received it from the publisher, I will note that at the top of the review so you know that as you are reading.
What I Read
I love to read so I am open to all types of books. However, I do read YA, Middle Grade and Historical Fiction books most often, followed closely behind by Psychological Thrillers and Mysteries. I am also very open to reviewing Cookbooks and Self-Improvement books! I love to try and share healthy recipes and lifestyle tips!
The only thing I really don’t review are Christian-themed books and erotica (unless we’re super curious and it’s become a publishing phenomenon).
Additionally, I love reading memoirs but I find reviews of them very hard to write and not feel like I am judging the person’s life. However, I will happily spotlight memoirs and help publicize them but I will probably not review it.
Where I Post
Besides here on my blog, I may also post links and reviews on the following sites:
- I prefer to read book series in the order they’re published. If you have a book that you would like me to review, but it is not the first one in a series, I would request that you provide me with the other books in the series as well. Exceptions can be made, but I really do prefer to read books in a series, as a series.
- If you have sites other than those listed above that you would like me to post on, please let me know what they are and I will do my best to accommodate you.
- And last but not least, I reserve the right to decline your book review offer.
It usually takes me at least 2 weeks to read and review a book. This amount of time offers me the chance to sit down and read as well as take the time to write the review. When you place your review request, please make sure I have a clear understanding of when you need the book review to be posted so I can make sure that I have the time that your book deserves.
Check out the system I use to rate books here.
Reviews aren’t the only way I I enjoy promoting books. I am also open to the following:
- Interviews with authors, illustrators and narrators
- Guest posts
Contact me and let’s get creative about how we can work together!
I love to participate in blog tours! If you are currently organizing a tour for a book that you think I would love, please email me.
Call me old school, but I do prefer and actual book (hardback or paperback) to an e-book. However, I do have a Kindle as well as accounts on many sites like NetGalley and Edelweiss, so if you only have an e-book, that’s OK with me too.
What I Need from You
When you send me your book review request, please provide me with the following information:
- Your name and email address where I can reach you. Also, let me know how you are associated with the book in question.
- A synopsis that you would like to appear in the book review. If you do not supply one, I will use the listing as it appears on Goodreads or NetGalley.
- The release date of your book (if applicable) as well as when and where you would like the review to appear.
Let’s Work Together!
Contact me for more information on how I can help promote your book.